- JESSE EISENBERG: People on the street say mean things to me.
- INTERVIEWER: Like what?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I get called Napoleon Dynamite because I have curly hair. I live in New York City and I ride a bicycle. I always bike down 9th Avenue and there’s this kid who goes to school there named Abraham. Every time I pass him, he calls me Napoleon Dynamite. He screams it out and his friends laugh. That was a fine movie but I wasn’t in it.
- INTERVIEWER: What do you say back?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I say, “Please Abraham, I’m not that man.”
Ciara | 20 | Art student who thinks stuff is funny
- andhisnumberwas8 replied to your post: I’m loving all this lore/theories, however I’m...
“You tried to change, didn’t you? Closed your mouth more, tried to be softer, prettier, less...”
Ten things you can do to stop violence against women
Exactly a year ago, my...
If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a...”
“Womanhood is something you don’t consider until it hits you.”— Laura Marling (via ...